Set within an extensive garden backing onto a river, AHORA EcoGuesthouse is a quaint rustic country house in secluded, picturesque surroundings.
This is a lovely base for exploring the Natural Park and it surprise all visitors for its splendor and lushness, for the green that dominates the whole year even in summer.
The valley is beautiful and wide, the river furrows the property and it is full of life in the garden.
Set on the banks of the tranquil River Guadiaro, this peaceful guesthouse nestles in the heart of Alcornocales Natural Park.
Hiking trails arise to dozens from the House without having to take the car at any time. Hikers and cyclists visit us every year doing the Transandalus or the GR-141 (Great Trail of the Serranía de Ronda).
In our environment the activities are varied. We strongly recommend enjoying the following experiences:
- Hiking through the Natural Park of the Alcornocales
- Hiking to the canyon of Las Buitreras (Natural Monument)
- Mushroom hunting in autumn, winter and spring
- Deer bellow in late summer
- River beach bath 1 minute away from the rooms
- Descent of the canyon of Las Buitreras